Hey there my friends! I’m Nischay, and I’m so excited to have on my blog! I started BlogsCart as a resource to help bloggers, small businesses and start-ups with their online presence.
It was not at all planned it was something that did just happened!
I created my first website at the age of 17, at that time I didn’t know anything about running online business.
In the initial days of blogging I’ve made plenty of mistakes but the good thing was I’ve learned something from them.
I always wanted to do something creative and probably that’s the reason I decided to give blogging a try.
Before starting this blog I have created lots of blogs but almost all of them was a failure and some of the reasons were:
- I started blogging on those topics – I have no idea about!
- Focused on quantity rather then quality of articles.
- Simply pick the article from other blog and put the same on mine with some editing (Copy-Paste blogger)
- Recommend those products to my readers those I haven’t tried out myself, I was doing it because those companies provide a high affiliate share to their affiliates.
- No Consistency – I want to create a blog that can give me million of dollars in a very short span of time. ( Yes! I was also attracted to Quick rich scheme)
- and various others..
Then I created a website on electronic gadgets and I promised myself not to repeat those silly mistakes and put my heart and soul on creating that site.
This blog was my first success for me as with in launch of one week I was making money from it.
But It took me over 3 years to actually figure out how to create a successful blog 🙁
I quickly learned I wasn’t alone, there must be a lot of other people out there who want to start their own blogs or online business, but just don’t know where to get started.
I want to help everyone that I could, so I decided to create a blog that would show people exactly how to do it, even if they had absolutely no prior experience.
BlogsCart is a place where I will show you proven strategies for running an online business and making them successful.
If you haven’t started an online business yet, believe me, you’re not too late.
Spend some time exploring my blog to get a sense of what is involved.
And if you have any question about online businesses, feel free to get in touch. I really love to help people.
I share most of my strategies on my blog itself but I give out all my personal (and best) advice for free inside my newsletter. I hope you subscribe 🙂
You can do so using the form below.
Thanks for taking time and reading this, I’d love to see you soon on the blog..